miércoles, 21 de junio de 2023

BFF

 My best friend Claudia its someone who im going to talk now, we meet in the high school i don´t remember exactly when but i know was in the Language classroom in a English class with my French teacher (she knew both languages, only in that time she covered a partner) in the class the teacher the teacher ask whats serie watch in the class "Adventure Time" and "Steven Universe" in my case i choice very excited "Steven Universe" with my new future best friend, we were the only ones to choose the second, after the class we star to talk and share classes togheter so eventually we become friends and we discovered that we both liked to dance, she liked dance K-Pop and me liked Just dance, after the classes we danceed together in the boarding school or we play videogames in the computers, in the fridays we got to our homes, and many times she invited me to stay in her house because mine was very far and my mom pick me up at the house of my friend of course all this years we still talking even we are here in Santiago for the university and sometimes we go out to coffee shops or events about anime or video games the last one was one week ago and we are thinking go out the next month to a event in Providencia.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Free topic

Well this blog have the topic free so i decided talk to a video game have me engage with his history and characters (even if just was make f...