miércoles, 21 de junio de 2023

Family meal

 Hello im going to write about one of my family meals. One of those, i remember was when i have 15 or 16 years old all my mother family come to my house in the middle of nothing (it´s in a road to Portezuelo) my family usually use my house because its very big and we don´t have neighbors close so we can hear music with all volume without disturbing anyone even we build a place to do the partys because in the house the music are too loud and we can´t sleep, for the dinner we put tables to the long in the kitchen usually my aunt, grandma, mother and my godmother do the feast for all and my uncles, stepfather do the roast my cousins play in the trampoline with my little sister or run around the house in the field in sometime play football in my case i don´t like the noise and stay in my room playing with my friends in other cases i help in the kitchen cut some vegetables or set the table, after the dinner we go to the build for the partys and dance and drink alcohol and thats all its typical how my family celebrate the festival.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Free topic

Well this blog have the topic free so i decided talk to a video game have me engage with his history and characters (even if just was make f...