lunes, 12 de junio de 2023

My last weekend

In this month i gonna talk to you about my last weekend was very quiet without all the jobs from the university, usually i wake up the saturdays and cook my lunch after clean my dishes and the last one clean the apartment all this with music of course to bring some happiness to the apartment, when i´m finally do all that i eat about 2pm when i finish eating i go out to buy groceries for the house luckily it doesn't take me more than 30 minutes because of the unimarc that is very close from my building after all that i keep what I buy to be able to see if i have any pending tasks and if so i do it during the day in this cas only get together with friends through a call to be able to play with them and enjoy the rest of the day.

1 comentario:

  1. It is very relaxing to have quiet days, without having to do a job or something to deliver, you have to enjoy them.

    ResponderBorrar

Free topic

Well this blog have the topic free so i decided talk to a video game have me engage with his history and characters (even if just was make f...