domingo, 10 de septiembre de 2023

A country i would like to visit


Definitely one country I would like to visit it is France more specifically, Paris.

When I was a child, I always want travel to France for all the things they have (all this based on series and movies). It’s the typical dream expectation, also I fell the language is very romantic and its similar to Spanish so its very easy to learn his language, if one day I’m go to France probably the first thing y go to visit would be the Eiffel Tower or the Notre Dame I like the Gothic Architecture so visit the Notre Dame would be a dream, other place I would visit would be the Louvre for the art inside but in the social media always appears full just for that reason isn’t my priorities, try some food like snails or the croissants and baguettes, would also be one of my activities, plus the in France its one of the places with the best pastries, I would just study in France for all the resources they have like especially places to study with other people but live in that country was a challenge because it’s a touristic place and its full of people and with many rats in the streets.



2 comentarios:

  1. I also think that Gothic architecture is beautiful! I think it is a place that you should visit, and you should try to go to study, in any case the number of rats in the streets resembles those of the FAU

    ResponderBorrar
  2. i love francee!, I think it is a city full of richness in architecture, there is a lot to learn.

    ResponderBorrar

Free topic

Well this blog have the topic free so i decided talk to a video game have me engage with his history and characters (even if just was make f...